Serving Central Maine area residents.
We offer the following types of Wood Briquettes:
Come in packs of 4 units wrapped in recyclable plastic to protect them and facilitate handling.
- 4 blocks per pack (24 lb)
- 80 packs per pallet (1,920 lb)
- 320 blocks per pallet (1,920 lb)
- 1 fiber fuel brick weighs approx. 2 lbs.
- 1 bag has 16 bricks.
- 1 pallet of fiber fuel contains 60 bags weighing approximately 1,920 lbs.
- 1 pallet is roughly the equivalent of 1 cord of dry hardwood
- Each brick puts out approximately 17,800 BTU’s
$299 per ton or $3.99 per package(Cana-wick brand) or $4.99 per package (Fiber brand) picked up at Dysart’s Truckstop
$70 fee for delivery to greater Bangor area.