Our event center is perfect for workshops, meetings, bridal/baby showers, birthday parties, special events, luncheons, reunions, rehearsal dinners, celebration of life, business meetings, and much more!
$35 an Hour
This includes set up and clean up.
Interested in a Personal Bartender?
Bar and Event Set Up Fee $50.00
Linens:White cloth table linens available to cover all tables including food tables, cake tables, and any other tables. Please inform your event coordinator prior to event date.
$20 (up to 5)
$35 (up to 10)
$2.50 each additional after 10
Linen Fees are applied to the final bill on the day of the event.
- 50% of Room fee required as a deposit to reserve a room
- This is non-refundable will work with party to move event in case extenuating circumstances arise.
- Food choices must be confirmed 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Guest counts must be called in 2 weeks prior to your event.
- Final payment is required at the completion of your function.
- We accept major credit cards, cash, and checks.
- When holding a plated dinner, only one bill be provided. We do not allow individual checks.
A 20% service charge is applied to all food and beverages. Maine state sales tax is applied to all taxable items.
- Our function rooms are wheelchair accessible
- Private Entrance (Bateau Room)
- Full Bar
- Buffet Dinner Service
- High-Speed Internet
- Multi-Media Equipment Available
- There is a private entrance on the Dunkin Donut’s side of the Building – Please tell your guests to park in the rear and enter thru the Event Center entrance.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Confetti and glitter are not allowed when decorating.
- The only outside food allowed is cake or cupcakes.
- Per Maine Liquor License – We cannot allow any outside wines or alcoholic beverages to be brought in.
Prices will vary depending on your catering choices. Please call or fill out our Event Inquiry Form to get a quote for your special event!
For more information about our event rooms please contact:
For Office Support contact Robin Cowan (207)-922-1519 or firstname.lastname@example.org